Club Registration DEADLINE
- Jul 24,2020
LGFA Registration Deadline ....
The LGFA renewal deadline of July 31st is fast approaching please remember, to step on a playing field for training or games, players must be a registered member of the LGFA.
In relation to PayPal and payments
- If using cards, then you may need to call your bank every time you make a payment, and give them the breakdown on the payment screen before you hit pay.
- If you haven’t been on the PayPal account in months, please make sure the card details are up to date or if a new card has been added that it is verified
- If you are transferring funds to your PayPal account via the bank, this may take longer in the current climate, so just be aware of that
- If members of the committee have stepped away and there are new members, please ensure this is update in the PayPal account, because if the name isn’t linked to the account, they won’t be able to speak to you
- Where possible, PayPal accounts should be in the clubs name.
Also note that at Congress in March, U10’s no longer contribute to the Injury Fund, they are covered by the GAA but they still must registered with the LGFA.
If clubs are having trouble with the system or PayPal, then please contact Máire directly in the LGFA office, details below